Michelin Guide (Red and Green) New York, Zagat NYC, NYT
forgotten NY Two Bridges Tour - August 20, 2005
forgotten NY is sponsoring a walking tour of the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges on Saturday, August 20, 2005, starting at 4:15 pm at the Woolworth Building. Only $10. Tour limited to 50 people.
Reservation required. See this page for details.
See Manhattan by Water - $20 for 2 days!
Want to see Manhattan and Brooklyn by water? ... Want an easy way to avoid the subway and traffic while doing so? Then take the water taxi!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off stops
- Hunters Point, Long Island City Water Taxi Beach
- East 34th
- Fulton Ferry Landing (DUMBO in Brooklyn) Brooklyn Bridge Anchorage | St. Ann's Warehouse | d.u.m.b.o. arts center
- South Street Seaport
- Wall Street (Pier 11)
- Battery Park (Slip 6) Battery Park | Statute of Liberty | Staten Island Ferry
- World Financial Center (North End Avenue at Murray Street) Ground Zero
- Greenwich Village (Pier 45)
- West 23rd Street (Pier 63, Chelsea Piers) Christopher Street
- West 44th Street (Pier 84) Intrepid Sea and Space Museum | Times Square and Broadway | Jacob Javits Convention Center
NYWT offers other tours, but we recommend the $20 2-day pass or the two-hour $20 Sunset Cocktail Cruise.
AGINY Good Value