Capitol Hill Workshop, 3-day course in Washington, DC, from TheCapitol.Net
Congressional decision-making is driven by politics, policy and process. In this engaging workshop, Washington-based experts discuss these 3 P's and help you understand the complete policy-making process.
You’ll get a solid understanding of:
- Congressional operations and the legislative process
- How public and foreign policy become law
- Congressional politics and leadership
- Congressional budgeting today
- The role of OMB in the legislative process
- Effective communication with Congress
- How the media covers the Hill
- Current campaign and election trends
- How members of Congress advance their legislative, public policy and political agendas
- How personal and committee staff work
- How you can build win/win relationships with staffers
Attend a congressional hearing and see the process in action.
June 9-11, 2010, 8:30 am - 4 pm all three days.
Where: On Capitol Hill in Washington, DC
For more information, including agenda and secure online registration, see CapitolHillWorkshop.com
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)