Big Apple Blog Festival - January 16, 2006
The Big Apple Blog Festival likes to go on tour, and different blogs host it ... if you have a NYC blog or you blog about NYC and would like to host an upcoming BABF, let us know ... The next BABF, on January 23, 2006, will be hosted by A Guy In New York ...
- Why do we fear Friday the 13th? Suitably Flip has the answer.
- My colleague in multimedia, nyc stories, announces a two week theater festival based on the life and works of Edgar Allen Poe.
- Living the Scientific Life has been nominated for “Biggest Blog Whore.” Vote once every 24 hours.
- The Tin Man wants to impeach President Bush. “The wiretapping is the last straw.” Ain’t gonna happen. One of the delights of performing my turn as host of this blogfest is that I get to surf so many sights with pictures of men in their tighty whiteys sharing a kiss. You don’t see that at Harley shows.
- Ace of Spades suggests that the way to influence the Muslim world is to pay “… millions of dollars to get broadband internet there and all the free porn we can.” He also reports on the threat that a radical Muslim Iman perceives in the dancing of John Travolta.
To nominate your favorite blog post about NYC, or if you have a NYC blog and want to see something in the next BABF ... or you have a NYC-related blog and would like to host an upcoming BABF ... send us a short write up and a permalink to aguyinnewyork [at] gmail.com ... or use the Carnival Submit Form ... see you next week ...
You are free to repost the Big Apple Blog Festival so long as you leave this URL attached: BigAppleBlogFestival.com.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)