State of the Subways Report Card
John-Boy at NYC Metroblog, who rides the G train, is looking for a fight over who has the "suckiest train" with anyone who rides the N train ... in "Straphangers? Where are these Straps? Is this S&M?"
gothamist has links to articles in the Post and Newsday ... and says "If [we] were a conspiracy buff, we'd say the 6 is the best line because Mayor Bloomberg usually takes it from his townhouse, but we're not anything like that." ...
1. The best subway line in the city is the 6, with a "MetroCard Rating" of $1.35.
2. The worst subway line is the N, with a MetroCard Rating of 60 cents.
4. There are great disparities in how subway lines perform.
Links to the Straphangers Ratings
- How Does Your Subway Line Rate? (pdf)
- Best to Worst Subway Lines by Performance Indicator (pdf)
- Profiles of 22 Subway Lines (select your line on this page)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)